Last Updated: November 2020.
This policy does not apply to prospective, current or past employees of Dunn Paper, Inc.
- What Is Personal Information?
- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We only collect personal information from Website visitors on a voluntary basis. Your personal information will be collected, for instance, if you email us or send us a message through our “Contact Us” form.
The information we collect will include the contact information you provide, such as your name, address, telephone number, and/or email address. Depending on the nature of your inquiry, we may also collect more information, such as details relating to any concerns, purchases or interactions with our employees, affiliates or business partners.
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
The personal information we collect will generally be used to carry out our business including for the following purposes (each, a “Purpose“):
- to offer and provide our products and services;
- to establish and maintain communications with you;
- to respond to your questions, requests and comments;
- to better understand customer needs and preferences, including conducting surveys and market research
- to send you other communications you have requested to receive, such as updates regarding new products or locations; and
- to comply with applicable law.
Except where required or permitted by law, we will limit the collection of your personal information to what is necessary to fulfill these Purposes. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your consent.
- When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
- How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
We maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of your personal information. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification and disclosure.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information only as long as it is necessary to fulfill the Purpose for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law. Once your personal information is no longer required or permitted to be retained for legal or business purposes, it will be deleted or securely destroyed.
- Updating Your Personal Information
It is important that the information contained in our records is accurate and up to date. If your personal information happens to change during the course of your engagement with us, please advise us using the contact information provided in the “Inquiries or Concerns” section below.
- Access to Your Personal Information
You can ask to access any personal information we hold about you. If you want to review, verify or correct your personal information, please contact us using the contact information provided in the “Inquiries or Concerns” section below.
- Cookies and Internet Privacy
You do not need to enable cookies to visit our website; however, if you refuse to accept cookies, some of the site features may not work.
Our website may contain links to websites of third-party providers of goods and services. Such websites should contain their own privacy statements and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any websites linked to this website.
- Inquiries or Concerns?
Dunn Paper, Inc.
10000 Avalon Blvd, Suite 750, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Telephone: (770) 615-0131